Flood Insurance

You don’t have to live next to a body of water to experience flooding—heavy rain, melting snow, or a coastal storm can lead to severe damage. And although floods are among the most common natural disasters, the aftermath of these incidents are often not covered by homeowners or similar insurance policies. Instead, supplemental coverage is available from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) through its National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Flood Insurance protects the structure of your home as well as your personal property, excluding items stored in your basement. No matter if you live in a low, medium, or high-risk flood area, Flood Insurance can provide extra coverage for when the unexpected happens.

We've got you covered.

Building Property

Receive financial assistance to help repair or replace the physical structure of your home (or non-resident property) including plumbing and electrical systems, central air and heating systems, as well as built-in bookcases, cabinets, and paneling.

Personal Property

Make it easier to repair or replace items inside your home (or non-resident property) including clothing, furniture, décor, electronics, appliances, and other valuables. Reimbursement will be equivalent to the item’s value at the time it was damaged.

Request a quote
for Flood insurance.

Start your Flood quote fast by answering just a few easy questions and we’ll compare rates and coverages to create a policy taylor made for you.

Start a Quote

Talk with our
Flood expert.

  • Warning: Attempt to read property "post_title" on null in /home/eriemg/public_html/ on line 68

Build a custom policy

Safeguard all aspects of life.


As many like to say, home is where the heart is—and it’s important you protect it. Home Insurance helps safeguard you from certain perils or risks that can damage your house, personal property, or simply set you back financially.

Learn More →


Your condominium (condo) represents a significant financial investment and deserves the best protection. Condo Insurance is similar to Home Insurance, but with some extra covered claims that address the unique features of your residence.

Learn More →


Whether you rent an apartment, condo, house, or even a dorm room, a renters insurance policy can provide peace of mind if your belongings are damaged or stolen. It can also provide coverage if someone injures themselves in your residence and files a lawsuit against you.

Learn More →


Just like you carry an umbrella to protect yourself from a downpour, a custom umbrella insurance policy will protect you from the types of claims that could leave you underwater.

Learn More →

Flood Insurance Partners